AgXplore BriefCASE Field Test
November 29-30, 2021
New Orleans, LA
Participate in the AgXplore BriefCASE Field Test and earn certification in the new CASE middle school course AgXplore!
AgXplore BriefCASE Field Test is a pre-NAAE Convention event!
What is a field test?
All CASE courses are field-tested prior to national implementation. CASE requests field test participants provide professional development and curriculum feedback. Participant and lead teacher feedback guides final curriculum and professional development edits prior to national implementation. Field test participants are fully certified and receive access to the final, published course once it is available.
NOTE: AgXplore BriefCASE Field Test may not address all activities, projects, and problems. The field test will have two cohorts of teachers. Each cohort will review specific course lessons.
- Registration fee: $400
- Credit card payment preferred; purchase orders accepted
- Early registration for AgXplore Development Team members opens on October 1
- Nationwide registration is October 8 - November 19
- Registration is capped at 40 participants
- Participants are responsible for transportation and lodging
Tentative Event Logistics:
- Location: Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Monday, November 29
- 12:30 pm - Participant check-in
- 1:00 - 5:00 pm - Instructional time
- Snack provided
- Tuesday, November 30
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Instructional time
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Instructional time
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided