BriefCASE Professional Development
BriefCASE professional development events are sessions designed to provide teacher certification for menu-based CASE courses.
What are Menu-Based CASE courses? These are modular courses which can be incorporated into existing secondary education courses or be implemented independently. Menu-based CASE courses vary in length and are not full year.
Ready to register? Follow these steps:
- Identify the BriefCASE you would like to attend.
- Register via the link provided below. (You are encouraged to make an account during the registration process should you need to edit your registration in the future. Be sure to make note of your username and password).
- Credit card and purchase order payment options are available.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ - August 24, 2019 - $250
- NAAE Convention, Anaheim, CA - December 3, 2019 - $250 Registration is now closed.
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM - January 18, 2020 - $245
- Highland Community College, IL - June 4, 2020 - $150
- Purdue University, IN - June 8, 2020 - $250
The Agricultural Business Foundations BriefCASE sessions listed below are available in conjunction with a CASE Institute
Registration for these sessions will be made available on December 1 via the CASE Insitute Registration Portal.
- Arkansas Tech University, AR - June 6, 2020 - $250
- Rolling Meadows High School, IL - July 11, 2020 - $300
- Baker Technical Institute at Baker High School, OR - July 12, 2020- $200
- Beech Grove High School, IN - July 17, 2020 - $250
- Rutgers University, NJ - July 17, 2020 - $275