BriefCASE Professional Development
BriefCASE professional development events are sessions designed to provide teacher certification for menu-based CASE courses.
What are Menu-Based CASE courses? These are modular courses which can be incorporated into existing secondary education courses or be implemented independently. Menu-based CASE courses vary in length and are not full year.
Ready to register? Follow these steps:
- Identify the BriefCASE you would like to attend.
- Register via the link provided below. (You are encouraged to make an account during the registration process should you need to edit your registration in the future. Be sure to make note of your username and password).
- Credit card and purchase order payment options are available.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ - August 24, 2019 - $250
- NAAE Convention, Anaheim, CA - December 3, 2019 - $250
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM - January 18, 2020 - $245