Frequently Asked Questions Regarding CASE PD Cancellations
We understand that the cancelation of some institutes has left our teachers with questions or concerns. Please see the FAQs below; we anticipated several of your questions so we can better serve you during this transition.
NOTE TO ALL SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS: If you have NOT used your scholarship for a virtual option or Probationary, you shoul have ALREADY received a confirmation email with a certificate to carry your scholarship over to 2021. Contact Jessie Lumpkins if you did not receive it.
I'm registering for a virtual option, and since this payment goes directly to CASE/NAAE instead of a host, my bookkeeper needs a W-9 and payment info from CASE/NAAE. Where can I get that?
- You will receive that information upon invoicing via email.
I have already paid for a VIRTUAL Institute or BriefCASE, and I need to cancel. How do I receive a refund?
- Go to Manage My Registration. Using your information, cancel your registration on the site.
I have already paid for a canceled IN-PERSON Institute or BriefCASE. I do NOT plan on rescheduling for a virtual option. How do I receive a refund?
- Cancel your registration on this form. You will need your confirmation number. Confirmation of cancellation should arrive within 48 hours.
- Contact the host of your institute and request a refund. Host Contact Information
I registered but have not yet paid for a canceled IN-PERSON Institute or BriefCASE. Now that it’s canceled, I still need proof for my admin that it was cancelled. How can I get that?
- Please cancel through this link so there is a record of cancellation.
I received a scholarship. I planned on attending an Institute or BriefCASE that has been canceled. I cannot reschedule for virtual options. Can I use the scholarship next year?
My question is not listed here. I'm struggling. What do I do?
- Continue to check all available resources such as the CASE Facebook page and the Professional Development page on case4learning.org.
- Consider joining the CASE Teacher Meet-Up on Facebook to connect with other certified teachers. You are not alone! We are in this together.